The Youth Award recognises the outstanding contributions young people make to a diverse and inclusive Victoria. Nominations are open to individuals and community groups which support multicultural youth and promote social harmony.
- involved in supporting youth from culturally, linguistically and religiously diverse communities,
- implemented a project or program designed to resolve an issue affecting youth in their community, or
- actively promoting and building community understanding and engagement through volunteering or paid work.
Individuals under 25 or community groups run by people under the age of 25. Self-nominations are not accepted.
Nominations are now due at midnight, Monday 28 August 2017.
Submit your nomination for the Youth Award.
- See other award categories.
- Read our recent story with Monica Forson, winner of the 2016 Youth Award, on where she is now.