The Victorian Government is committed to promoting an inclusive society in which every Victorian is able to preserve and share their culture and traditions, and have spaces that they can make their own.
The Community Infrastructure and Cultural Precincts Program (CICP) Program provides funding to help maintain existing community infrastructure, build new community infrastructure, or enhance cultural precincts for culturally diverse communities. This initiative is a discretionary merit-based grants program administered by the Multicultural Affairs and Social Cohesion (MASC) Division of the Department of Premier and Cabinet (DPC).
The objectives of the CICP program are to:
- promote greater use of community facilities by Victoria’s culturally diverse communities; increasing their participation in activities and enhancing access to services, and
enable Victoria’s cultural precincts to remain sustainable and attractive for cultural and tourism activities.
Applicants should be aware of changes to the 2017-18 CICP program to consider in preparing and submitting their application.
- the removal of the expression of interest stage, and
- MASC representatives will undertake site visits for all large grant applications.
For more information about the program and eligibility requirements please ensure you read the program guidelines prior to submitting your application.
Applicants who have overdue accountability reports for previous grants funded through the VMC and/or MASC are not eligible to receive funding. To check if you are up to date with accountability reports, please email email@example.com.
- Initiate a new application for Small Grants or Large Grants
- After reading through the "Information" and "Eligibility" criteria on the application form, further progress will require logging into the Grants Portal using an existing or by creating a new portal account.
- Your application form is automatically saved in draft when you progress from page to page.
- You will receive a draft acknowledgement email on the first save which includes an application reference id and a link to allow you to return to the portal to continue working on your application at a later stage.
- Once you have finalised your application, clicking on the "Save and Submit" button will lodge the form and send you a submission acknowledgement email with the application reference id
- If you have submitted your application and would like to make further changes prior to the closing date, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org making sure to include your application reference ID.